Faculty Funding Opportunities and Research Resources
Queensborough Community College Internal Funding Opportunities and Research Resources
Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) Pedagogy Research Challenge Awards
A program to support research projects on community college pedagogy calling for studies of various interventions that can impact student learning outcomes. It is expected that the awards will stimulate future research projects and grant proposals that will enhance QCC's capacity to study this important aspect of higher education. All QCC faculty (full-time and adjuncts) and administration are eligible to submit a proposal either individually or as a collaborative effort. For more information go to please contact Dr. Meg Tarafdar at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs
The Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs is Queensborough's centralized office for coordinating the submission, processing and reporting of grants and contracts. If you are a faculty member looking for help in coordinating the complete lifecycle of your potential project, we are here to help!
Our website features useful information for both pre- and post- award management including a comprehensive funding databases, funding alerts, a calendar of important milestones, a proposal checklist, research foundation links and forms. In addition, we offer personalized service including, but not limited to, proposal writing assistance, obtaining institutional approval and coordinating submissions of program modifications.
If you are ready to apply for a grant, your first step is to contact the Grants Office.* We look forward to supporting your scholarly goals!
* Cabinet review is required for most grant applications before submission.
City University of New York Funding Opportunities
CUNY Internal Funding Opportunities
Click here to access to the CUNY internal funding opportunities.
External Funding Opportunities
- COS Pivot - COS Pivot is the universal search tool for faculty, staff researchers, and graduate students to quickly discover the right funding opportunities and effectively collaborate with their colleagues.
- Grant Forward - Grant Forward an online search engine that provides information to faculty and researchers on upcoming external grant funding opportunities.
- GRANTS.GOV - all in one searchable Federal database
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- US Department of Education
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Labor
- National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities(NEH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Institutes of Health