Introducing QCC Connect
QCC Connect helps you stay connected to Queensborough Community College!
Everything you want to know about QCC is now at your fingertips.
Use the QCC Connect mobile app to:
- Discover the latest news and virtual events
- Receive alerts and announcements using push notifications
- View your course schedule
- Make an advisement appointment
- Access your Office 365 student email account
- View your TigerCard
- And more!
New features are being planned so check back often for the latest.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? E-mail QCC connect or call the IT Service Desk at 718-631-6348.
Accessing the QCC Connect App
Tiger ID Account:
Your Tiger ID account grants you access to:
- QCC Connect
- QCC Wi-Fi
- And many other Queensborough Community College applications
You must activate this account. Your Tiger ID username and password are not the same as your Office 365 or CUNYfirst credentials. Activate and view your Tiger ID credentials.
QCC Connect App:
To log in to the QCC Connect app:
Download the QCC Connect app and open it, then use your Tiger ID username and password to login.