Student Clubs, Groups and Organizations
Each semester Student Groups (Clubs, Service Groups, Honor Societies) are ratified by the Student Senate. Some Student Groups have been on Campus for years, while some are former Student Groups in which an interest has been rekindled, while others are totally new. You may join most Student Groups by simply attending a Meeting, which are usually held on Wednesdays during Club Hours from 12:10-2:10pm.
If you are interested in starting a new Student Group or joining an existing Student Group, contact the Office of Student Activities in the Student Center, located in the Student Union Building, Lower Level, for details.
The simple Recipe for starting a Student Group involves these simple ingredients:
- Take one new idea.
- Add ten interested students.
- Write a Constitution (Student Activities can lend a hand).
- Find a friendly Faculty Member or Administrator to be your Student Club Advisor.
- Then, you can begin the Ratification Process with the Student Senate of a new Student Group on Campus.
Our current Roster of Student Groups include the following:
Please Note: Changes in assigned Club Rooms on Campus occur regularly. If you have trouble finding any Student Club or Student Organization, please stop by the Office of Student Activities located in the Student Union Building, Lower Level, Student Center or call 718-631-6233.
Clubs and Societies
- Ally LGBTQ Club
- Architecture Club
- Art and Design Development Club
- Bangladesh Student Association
- Biology Club
- Black Student Union
- Caribbean Student Coalition
- Christians on Campus
- Coding Club
- Creative Writing Club
- Criminal Justice Student Club
- CSTEP Club
- Environmental Sustainability Club
- Foreign Language Society
- Health Sciences Student Club
- Hillel Club
- Justice Now! Club
- Math Club
- MAPS-Mentor Associations for Pre-Health Students
- Mindfulness Club
- Music Society
- Muslim Student Association
- Newman Catholic Club
- Psychology Club
- QCC Data Science (NSDC Chapter)
- QCC Pre-Law Club
- QCC Student Affiliates of the American Chemcial Society (QCC-SAACS)
- SACNAS QCC Chapter
- Science Research Alliance
- Society of Additive Manufacturing-3D Printing Club
- STEM Research Club
- Stock Market Club
- Students' Health Club
- Student Veterans Association
- Technology and Gaming Club
- Vicki Kasomenakis Business Society
- Women In Science Club
- Young Democratic Socialists of America