Queensborough Community College
2022 Aurora Yearbook Portraits
On-Campus Aurora Yearbook Portraits
If you are graduating in Spring or Summer 2022, you are invited to take a Graduation Portrait.
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
Location: Student Union, Lower Level.
The Sitting Fee: $5.00 (cash or check)
Please dress professionally as this will be your portrait pose to appear in the 2022 Auora Yearbook!
To schedule a Portrait Appointment, please call the Office of Student Activities at (718)631-6233, or email Ms. Cha Huang at email@example.com, or walk-in to the Office of Student Activities, located in the Student Union, Lower Level. All students making In-Person Campus Appoinments must comply with CUNY's Vaccination Policy, which is available for review at www.qcc.cuny.edu/WelcomeBackStudents.
In-Person at Thornton Studio
Besides the four days on-campus Aurora Yearbook Portraits, Graduates may take Aurora Yearbook Portraits at Thornton Studio.
Hours: Monday through Friday - 9:00am-5:00pm
210 West 29th Street, 3rd Floor
New York City, NY 10001
To schedule a Portrait Appointment:(1) Visit Thornton Photography Studio website: www.thorntonstudio.com.
(2) Select "Schedule Appt".
(3) Enter School Code: studio
Submit Your Own Portrait
If a Graduate prefers to take your own Portrait, you have the option to submit your picture online to be included in the Queensborough Community College Aurora 2022 Yearbook.
To upload your image click on the Link: https://images.jostens.com/416285951
- Browse to select the photo you wish to upload, click on, "Select My Images."
- Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
- Click "Upload Chosen Images."
Photo submission requirements:
- Must have a light background (and no other people or objects in the photo).
- Must be in color (black and white photos will not be accepted).
- Sufficient lighting with no shadows in the picture.
- Must be a full-front view of your head and shoulders only, with your face filling at least 80% of the frame. No side profiles. Look straight into the camera.
- No filters. Do not retouch or otherwise enhance or soften photo.
- No hats or sunglasses.
- Professional/Neat Attire.
Inappropriate images will be returned for a resubmit. Please refer to the sample image below as a visual guide regarding what your photo submission should look like. Please contact Chuang@qcc.cuny.edu if you have any questions. Please see Thornton Studio Sample Yearbook Portrait:
Credit: Thornton Photography Studio