PlayPosit is a platform to create and share interactive video lessons. Begin with any online video (from Panopto, YouTube, Vimeo, Khan Academy, TED, etc.) and add questions and interactions to create engaging learning experiences.
Setting up PlayPosit in Blackboard
PlayPosit is already integrated into your Blackboard environment. Follow the steps below to add PlayPosit to your course and sync your student roster.
- Login to Blackboard and navigate to the course you would like to connect to PlayPosit.
- Navigate to an existing content area, or create a new content area.
- In the content area, click Tools and select QBCC_PlayPosit from the drop-down.
- Name your first bulb link "PlayPosit" and scroll down to Submit.
- Find the PlayPosit link you just created and click the link to access PlayPosit and get started.
Creating a New Lesson Bulb
- Click on the PlayPosit link you just created
- Click Enter PlayPosit and Continue.
- On the top left corner, click Add New Bulb
- Click Enter the Designer
- Click the INPUT URL button
- Copy -> Paste the URL that you got from YouTube or any other video respository site
- Click Done
- Click Interactions from the middle of the Menu at the Top of the screen
- Watch and listen to your video, pause where you want a question to appear and
- Then, click Add an Interacton. Repeat this step as many times as needed.
- When finished, click on the Review button to preview and save your bulb.
- click CLOSE to return to LMS.
- Click on the Playposit link from within your BlackBoard course to reconnect to the PlayPosit server
- Click SET BULB LINK
- In My Bulbs navigate to your Bulb and click on the three dots in the extreme right-hand corner of your bulb listing.
- At the top of the popup menu select "SET BULB LINK".
- Click Link and Enter PlayPosit.
Resources and Tutorials