Adopted Senate Policies
- In October, the Senate voted to approve the revised Religious Observance Policy
- In September, the Senate voted to permanently approve the Proposal on Faculty Access to College Email Lists
- In September, the Senate voted to approve the Amendment to WU Grade Policy
- In November, the Senate voted to temporarily approve the current PNET Student Evaluation of Faculty Form. The temporary form may be viewed here.
- In December, the Senate voted to approve for Fall, 2020 the CR/NC Grade Policy , departments having discretion of which courses would apply
- In May, the Senate voted to adopt the President's Task Force on Strategic Planning year end report
- In October, the Senate voted to change the PNET Evaluation Form of Faculty
- In October, the Senate voted to approve strategic and operational plans.
- In October, the Senate voted to permanently name the Lucille A. Bova Food Pantry, in honor of former President Diane Call's mother
- In February, the Senate voted to adopt a resolution Defending Academic Freedom to Teach About Race and Gender Justice and Critical Race Theory.
- In April, the Senate voted to approve the Proposal for a College Policy on Student Evaluations of Faculty.
- In April, by Unanimous Consent, the Senate agreed to be signatory to a Faculty Governance Leaders Retraction Request regarding recent grade policy changes made by CUNY Central.
- In May, the Senate voted to approve the Proposal of a College Policy Regarding Credit for Prior Learning.