Students must file a graduation petition with the Registrar in order to graduate during their final semester of study. The Registrar conducts an audit to verify that all requirements for the degree have been met. Students receive written confirmation of satisfactory completion of all requirements or a list of deficiencies the need to be completed for graduation.
- Students must complete all credit and course requirements for the A.S. degree.
- Students must attain a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.0 in all courses applicable toward the degree.
- If students were placed in remedial courses, they must pass the CUNY exit-from-remediation exams.
- Students in associate degree programs must pass the CUNY Proficiency Examination.
- Students must complete a minimum residency degree requirement of 30 credits for the associate degree.
- Students must complete two credit-bearing Writing Intensive classes to receive the associate degree.