The Office of Student Activities provides a student friendly resource center at Queensborough, offering opportunities to become involved in campus life through participation in clubs, student organizations, student government, cultural, educational, entertainment, and recreational activities. We welcome students to take part in co-curricular activities and we are dedicated to providing community service programs for your participation.
The following services are among those provided by the Office of Student Activities:
- Informational clearinghouse for all Campus activities
- Advisement on the formulation of Clubs/Student Organizations
- Responsible for the coordination of Heritage Month events
- Promotion of student involvement in Campus Governance
- Development of interpersonal and leadership skills
- Assistance in the production of College publications (i.e. annual College Yearbook, the Aurora and the Communiqué Student Newspaper)
- Advisement for off-campus and on-campus resources
- Scheduling and planning of special events on Campus
- Budget advisement for Club funding
- Advisement and interpretation of University and College Policies
Queensborough Community College is committed to providing a supportive, safe, and positive environment in which bullying is unacceptable. Bullying is deemed as unacceptable behavior on any College property, or at any College function, or activity; or through the use of any electronic, digital or printed materials, whether or not such use occurs on College property.