The QCC Fund, Inc.
The Queensborough Community College Fund, Inc. is a non-profit organization established in 1975 to raise funds from private sources to advance the educational and cultural programs of the college. Alumni, faculty, students and friends contribute to the QCC Fund, Inc. as well as business, corporations, and private foundations.
The Board of Directors manages the assets of the QCC Fund, Inc. and is charged with fundraising for Queensborough Community College.
QCC Fund, Inc. Board of Directors
Mark Kupferberg, Kepco, Inc.
Charlene Prounis, ’76, Flashpoint Medica
Charlotte Biblow, Esq., Farrell Fritz, P.C
Patricia Tiffany, SVP, Dir. Of Marketing, Flushing Bank.
Directors of the QCC Fund, Inc.
- Ronald Appel, '81, Henry Schein, Inc.
- Dominick Bruccoleri, Papazzio Restaurant & Caterers
- Carol Conslato, Con Edison
- Sandra Delson, Ed.D., Delson Public Relations, Inc.
- Ira H. Futterman, Esq., '63, Pearlman, Apat, Futterman, Sirotkin, & Seinfeld, LLP
- Pearl Halegua, NYC Board of Education (retired)
- Lucy Hossain, New York Community Bank
- Eleanor Imperato, Author
- Salem Iqbal, HAB Bank
- Stephen T. Levine, Compupay/DSI
- Tim Noble, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Georgiana Reese-Benatti, New York Community Bank
- Gary Schulze, Metropolitan Transportation Authority (retired)
Council of Advisors
For more information, please contact Queensborough's Office of Institutional Advancement at 718.281.5144 or email QCCFund@qcc.cuny.edu.
2015 Annual Report
Financial Statement for Fiscal Year 2015