The Queensborough Community College Fund, Inc. is a non-profit organization established in 1975 to raise funds from private sources to advance the educational and cultural programs of the college. Alumni, faculty, students and friends contribute to the QCC Fund, as well as business, corporations, and private foundations.
The QCC Fund Board of Directors manages the assets of the fund and is charged with fundraising for the college.
QCC Fund Board Officers
Mark Kupferberg, Kepco, Inc.
Charlene Prounis, ’76, Flashpoint Medica
Charlotte Biblow, Esq., Farrell Fritz, P.C
Roy Wallach, CSW, ’76,
Liberty Behavioral Management Corp.
QCC Fund Board Members
- Norman Bigman,’ 62, Gannon Vitolo Contracting
- Dominick Bruccoleri, Papazzio Restaurant & Caterers
- Diane B. Call, Ed.D. (Ex-Officio), Interim President, Queensborough Community College
- Ocelia Claro, Consultant
- Carol Conslato, Con Edison
- Sandra Delson, Ed.D., Delson Public Relations, Inc.
- Ira H. Futterman, Esq., ’63, Pearlman, Apat, Futterman, Sirotkin, & Seinfeld, LLP
- Sheena Gillespie, Ph.D., Professor Emeriti, Queensborough Community College
- Pearl Halegua, NYC Board of Education (retired)
- Eleanor Imperato, Author
- Stephen T. Levine, Compupay/DSI
- Bill Maloney, Barnes & Noble College Booksellers, Inc.
- Daniel Marcus, M.D.
- Tim Noble, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Georgiana Reese-Benatti, New York Community Bank
- Gary Schulze, Metropolitan Transportation Authority (retired)
- Professor Alexandra Tarasko (Ex-Officio), Chair of the Faculty Executive Committee
- Patricia Tiffany, SVP, Dir. Of Marketing, Flushing Bank
For more information, please contact Queensborough's Office of Institutional Advancement at 718.281.5144 or email QCCFund@qcc.cuny.edu.
2011 Annual Report
2010 Annual Report
Financial Statement for Fiscal Year 2010