The QCC Fund, Inc.
The Queensborough Community College Fund, Inc. is a non-profit organization established in 1975 to raise funds from private sources to advance the educational and cultural programs of the college. Alumni, faculty, students and friends contribute to the QCC Fund, as well as business, corporations, and private foundations.
The QCC Fund Board of Directors manages the assets of the fund and is charged with fundraising for the college.
QCC Fund Board Officers
Mark Kupferberg, Kepco, Inc.
Charlene Prounis, ’76, Flashpoint Medica
Charlotte Biblow, Esq., Farrell Fritz, P.C
Patricia Tiffany, SVP, Dir. Of Marketing, Flushing Bank.
QCC Fund Board Directors
- Ronald Appel,’81, Henry Schein, Inc.
- Norman Bigman,’ 62, Gannon Vitolo Contracting
- Dominick Bruccoleri, Papazzio Restaurant & Caterers
- Diane B. Call, Ed.D. (Ex-Officio), President, Queensborough Community College
- Carol Conslato, Con Edison
- Sandra Delson, Ed.D., Delson Public Relations, Inc.
- Ira H. Futterman, Esq., ’63, Pearlman, Apat, Futterman, Sirotkin, & Seinfeld, LLP
- Pearl Halegua, NYC Board of Education (retired)
- Lucy Hossain, New York Community Bank
- Eleanor Imperato, Author
- Salem Iqbal, HAB Bank
- Stephen T. Levine, Compupay/DSI
- Bill Maloney (Council of Advisors), Barnes & Noble College Booksellers, Inc.
- Tim Noble, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Philip A. Pecorino, Ph.D (Ex-Officio), Chair of the Faculty Executive Committee
- Georgiana Reese-Benatti, New York Community Bank
- Gary Schulze, Metropolitan Transportation Authority (retired)
- Rosemary Sullivan Zins (Ex-Officio), Vice President for Institutional Advancement
For more information, please contact Queensborough's Office of Institutional Advancement at 718.281.5144 or email QCCFund@qcc.cuny.edu.
2014 Annual Report
Financial Statement for Fiscal Year 2012