The QCC Fund, Inc.
The Queensborough Community College Fund, Inc. is a non-profit organization established in 1975 to raise funds from private sources to advance the educational and cultural programs of the college. Alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends contribute to the QCC Fund, Inc. as well as business, corporations, and private foundations.
The Board of Directors manages the assets of the QCC Fund, Inc. and is charged with fundraising for Queensborough Community College.
QCC Fund, Inc. Board of Directors
Mark Kupferberg, Kepco, Inc.
Charlene Prounis, ’76, Board Member, W20 Group
Charlotte Biblow, Esq., Farrell Fritz, P.C
Patricia Tiffany, SVP, Dir. Of Marketing, Flushing Bank.
Directors of the QCC Fund, Inc.
- Ronald Appel, '81, Henry Schein, Inc.
- Dominick Bruccoleri, Papazzio Restaurant & Caterers
- Alan Frankel, '81, Frankel Loughran Starr and Vallone, LLP
- Pearl Halegua, NYC Board of Education (retired)
- Felice Hannah, NYC Board of Education Administrator (retired)
- Eleanor Imperato, Author
- Stephen T. Levine, Compupay/DSI
- Timothy G. Lynch, Ph.D., Interim President, Queensborough Community College
- Tim Noble, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Rizwan Qureshi, HAB Bank
- Georgiana Reese-Benatti, New York Community Bank
- Israel Rocha, Jr., CEO, NYC Health & Hospitals/Elmhurst
- Gary Schulze, Metropolitan Transportation Authority (retired)