Forms You May Need

Based on the latest Coronavirus guidance, the QCC Office of Admissions is working remotely. Please see the instructions below to submit forms and documents at this time. For more information regarding the current CUNY application process, please visit: Applying to Queensborough.

Need to Change Something?

Need to update your personal information? Changes to your address, date of birth, name, social security number, etc. can all be made by completing this form and submitting the corresponding official documentation.
Personal Data Change

Were you charged a higher tuition rate than you anticipated? Not sure if your residency status is correct? Complete the residency form below in order to update your information and prove you are eligible for the lower rate.
Residency Information

Submitted a readmission application but were unable to attend? Update your status for the next semester using the form below. Please email the completed form to and await your next steps for enrollment.
Readmit Reactivate Form

Attending as a Non-degree student? Apply to change your status from Non-degree to matriculated using the link below. All requests will be reviewed for eligibility and students may be required to submit official transcripts for all high schools and colleges attended for processing. Please email the completed form and any additional documentation to
Application for Degree Status

Submitting your sensitive personal information is easy! Here is a step-by-step guide as to how to upload your completed form(s) and document(s) to CUNYFirst for processing. Once uploaded, please email our office at to alert us to your submission.
Upload Student Documents opens PDF in a new window

Enrolled in another college and interested in taking courses at Queensborough? All visiting students applying to Queensborough are required to submit this form with their application in order to register for classes.
Visiting Student Application Part II

Need to defer? Only students who have been accepted and accepted Queensborough's offer of enrollment for the upcoming term qualify to complete the form. All requests will be reviewed for eligibility.
Deferral Form opens PDF in a new window

Required Documentation for Residency Determination

These documents will prove that you have been living for one full year in New York State and six months in New York City prior to the first day of classes for the semester you wish to enter.

You must submit only original copies of the items indicated below. Documents covering the first and last months of the previous twelve month period are acceptable provided that they show that you have been living at the same address.

You will also be required to submit an original proof of legal status such as US birth certificate, US passport, permanent resident card, etc. For further accepted proofs please refer to the CUNY's Residency website.

Residency Form

Required Documentation that Must Accompany Residency Application: Choose two of the following:

  • Lease, deed or rent registration form (used for rent stabilized apartments) signed by the landlord, which is either a public or private agency, and the student or parent of the student with the same surname
  • Letter showing eligibility or disbursement of Social Security or from New York City Public Assistance with the student's New York address covering the 12 month period immediately preceding the first day of classes and including the student's name
  • Copies of the most recent complete Federal and New York State tax returns and the corresponding W-2 form. Responses to Federal form 4506 and New York State form 4506 requesting Federal and State tax information is acceptable if the Federal and State governments acknowledge that the party in question has in fact filed a tax return from the address noted
  • A valid New York State driver's license or a "non-driver license" issued by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles with the student's name, showing the date of issuance at least one year prior to the first day of classes
  • IDNYC New York City municipal identification card, showing the date of issuance at least one year prior to the first day of classes
  • Homeowner's or renter's insurance policy with the student's name listed as insured
  • Automobile registration with the student's name listed
  • Automobile insurance certificate with the student's name listed as insured
  • Voter registration certificate or card with the student's name
  • Bills for telephone, utility, cable TV or other home services, in the student's name, or other evidence of telephone, utility, cable TV or other home services provided to the student covering a period of 12 months
  • Monthly bank or credit card statements, with the student's name, covering a period of 12 months (dollar amounts may be blocked out)
  • Attendance as a juror in New York State with the student's name
  • Housing lease signed by the landlord (who is an individual and is not a public or private agency) and the student. If the student's name does not appear on the lease, the "Alternate Lease Statement" may be substituted. The "Alternate Lease Statement" must be completed and notarized by both the person whose name appears on the lease/contract and the student. The person whose name appears on the lease/contract must also submit proof (i.e., lease, telephone, utility, or similar type bills) of residency at his/her current address for the previous 12 months
  • Postmarked mail addressed to a student at a New York address at least 12 months immediately preceding the first day of classes (a P.O Box is not acceptable)

In addition to the items indicated above, the college may at its discretion consider additional documentation from a student if it believes that an accurate residency determination may be rendered through the additional documentation.

Learn from the Best

  • We are ranked among the best community colleges in New York*.
  • We are ranked one of the best community colleges in the nation (13th out of 710)*.
  • 85% of our full-time faculty hold a Doctoral or Terminal Degree - 3X the national average.

Money Matters

  • Starting your college career at a community college is a more affordable option than a four-year university.
  • An Associate's degree can significantly boost your lifetime earnings.

Scholarship Opportunities

  • Transfer scholarships to four-year colleges are available to Queensborough graduates who qualify.

Employment Opportunities

  • Students entering the workforce with an Associate's degree often find it easier to secure a job or internship while completing a Bachelor's degree.

*When compared to average US tuition and fees per year of private, nonprofit four-year colleges and universities.

Campus Cultural Centers

Kupferberg Holocaust Center (KHC)Opens in a new window
Kupferberg Holocaust Center Opens in a new window

The KHC uses the lessons of the Holocaust to educate current and future generations about the ramifications of unbridled prejudice, racism and stereotyping.

Queensborough Performing Arts CenterOpens in a new window
QPAC: Performing Arts CenterOpens in a new window

QPAC is an invaluable entertainment company in this region with a growing national reputation. The arts at QPAC continues to play a vital role in transforming lives and building stronger communities.

Queensborough Art GalleryOpens in a new window
QCC Art GalleryOpens in a new window

The QCC Art Gallery of the City University of New York is a vital educational and cultural resource for Queensborough Community College, the Borough of Queens and the surrounding communities.