Travel information

If you intend to travel overseas during the semester break, it is important that you carry the following documents in your carry-on luggage or on your person:

  • Valid passport with valid F-1 visa
  • Original Form I-20 (w/travel signature if a continuing student or OPT recipient)  
  • Your contact information, including a 24-hour emergency phone number

Continuing students must also bring:

  • Proof of enrollment at Queensborough (e.g., enrollment verification letter, tuition receipt)

New students must also bring:

  • Queensborough acceptance letter
  • Proof of I-901 payment
  • Proof of financial support

OPT recipients must also bring:

  • Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
  • Job letter or letter offering employment

Problems reentering the United States can be addressed through the Department of Homeland Security Traveler Redress Inquiry Program (TRIP)

Campus Cultural Centers

Kupferberg Holocaust Center exterior lit up at nightOpens in a new window
Kupferberg Holocaust Center Opens in a new window

The KHC uses the lessons of the Holocaust to educate current and future generations about the ramifications of unbridled prejudice, racism and stereotyping.

Russian Ballet performing at the Queensborough Performing Arts CenterOpens in a new window
QPAC: Performing Arts CenterOpens in a new window

QPAC is an invaluable entertainment company in this region with a growing national reputation. The arts at QPAC continues to play a vital role in transforming lives and building stronger communities.

Queensborough Art Gallery exterior in the afternoonOpens in a new window
QCC Art Gallery

The QCC Art Gallery of the City University of New York is a vital educational and cultural resource for Queensborough Community College, the Borough of Queens and the surrounding communities.