Port of Entry English Language Development Program (POE)
The office is providing services to students via e-mail, telephone, and online zoom sessions, with limited in-person services available. We recommend that you continue to work with us remotely - it's convenient and easy!
All visitors to campus are required to show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test no more than seven days prior to coming to campus. Masks are required for in-person services.
If you wish to study English full-time in a college setting and you need to take the TOEFL, then see our services...
- About the Program
- Intensive Full-time Day Program
- Improve your English language proficiency in reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Preparation for the Internet Based Test of English as a Foreign Language (ibt-TOEFL)
- Classes offered at QCC and the CUNY Center of Higher Education in downtown Flushing
- Application Procedures for I-20 form in , English, Español and
(if you are changing your visa status you must complete the I-539 form)
Eric Feng, Interim Director
Science Building, Room 108