Quick Start ePermit directions
Student E-Permit Instructions
(Beginning October 19, 2015)
- Log into CUNYfirst
- Navigate to the Student Center
- Select the ePermit option on the drop down menu (says Other Academic). Click on the double-arrow button beside it.
- If you are an undergraduate student, select the Term and ePermit option (Preferred for undergraduate students). Click Continue
- Use this page to find the course you wish to take. Once you select the desired course, click on the fetch equivalent CUNY courses to search for equivalent courses across all institutions.
- Select the course corresponding to the desired home college for the ePermit request. You may click on the View Class Sections buttons to view open sections at the host college. Click on ePermit Form to continue.
- Make sure your ePermit request is assigned to the proper semester. Click on Submit, and you’re done! Your request will be marked as Initiated.
You may check on the status of each of your ePermit requests by returning to the Student Center, and choosing the ePermit option on the drop down menu.
If you need help or have any further questions, feel free to email Registar@qcc.cuny.edu or visit the Registrar’s Office in the Administration Building Rm A-104 and we will gladly assist you.