What are my responsibilities to the program?
College Discovery students must register as full-time students. Exceptions can be made, depending on the circumstances. Students are advised to speak to their counselor regarding part-time status. CD students must meet the following requirements:
- Meet with your assigned Counselor at least once a month.
- At the beginning of the semester register and attend tutoring as determined by your counselor. (Tutoring is mandatory for College Discovery students who are freshmen or who are in poor academic standing).
- Register and attend academic probation workshops if necessary.
- File for financial aid each academic year by early-April.
- Check and read your tiger-mail on a weekly basis.
- Schedule and prepare for your academic advisement meeting with your counselor.