WID WAC Committee
2011 - 2012 WID WAC Committee (5 members)
|Puri, K. M.
||Steering Committee Designee
Section 27. The Committee on Writing in the Disciplines/Writing Across the Curriculum (WID/WAC)
The Committee on WID/WAC shall consist of the director or one
co-director of the WID/WAC Program, three (3) faculty members from
different departments who have participated in WID/WAC professional
development and one (1) student.
The Committee on WID/WAC shall:
- Oversee and make recommendations to the Academic Senate related to the WID/WAC program;
- Review and make recommendations to the WID/WAC Director(s) concerning the WID/WAC Professional Development Program;
- Consult with the Committee on Course and Standing on waiver requests
from students on any writing intensive (WI) degree requirements that
the Committee on Course and Standing may be called upon to decide;
- Make the final decision on the designation and recertification of any course or section as WI;
- Coordinate with the Curriculum Committee on issues concerning curriculum.
Documents and Articles | Agenda and Minutes