Committee on Student Activities
2015-2016: (6 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Susan Garcia, Health, Physical Education and Dance (2016)
- Carolyn King, Mathematics And Computer Science (2017)
- Adam Luedtke, Social Sciences (2017)
- Lawrence Bentley, Nursing (2018)
- Linda Ostrowe, Student Affairs (2016)
- Danny Sexton, English (2018)
- Randle Jackson
- Nicole Fajardo
- Landen Kwan
- Chong Jue, Biological Sciences and Geology, COC Liaison
- TBD, TBD, Steering Committee Designee
- Michael Hodge, VP of Student Affairs, President's Liaison
Committee meets first Tuesday of the month from 3:00 to 4:00pm; or as needed.
Section 25. The Committee on Student Activities
The Committee on Student Activities shall consist of six (6) members of the instructional staff and three (3) students.
The Committee on Student Activities shall:
- Report to the Academic Senate on policy matters relative to student activities.
- Act as an advisory group to any student group seeking faculty assistance.
- Assist the Director of Student Activities, other administrators, and faculty involved in student activities.
- Participate in the implementation of Article VII, Section B, Part 2, of the Governance Plan which states: “The Faculty and student body shall share equally the responsibility and the power to establish, subject to the approval of the Board, more detailed rules of conduct and regulations in conformity with the general requirements of this article.”
Documents and Articles | Agenda and Minutes