2018-2021: (6 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Ikwueze, Chukwudi, Social Sciences (2019)
- Javdan, Mohammad, Biological Sciences & Geology (2019)
- Jacob, Frank, History (2020)
- Quintanilla, Faustin, Art Gallery & Community Outreach (2020)
- Ford, Wendy, Business (2021)
- Maloy, Jennifer, English (2021)
- Tao Cheng
- Jing Lu
- Clara Lizardo
- Jayme Spyridon-Tow
- Dona Boccio, Mathematics and Computer Science, CoC Designee
- Philip Pecorino, Social Sciences, Steering Committee Designee
- Stephen Di Dio, Marketing & Communications, President's Liaison
Section 24. The Committee on Publications
The Committee on Publications shall consist of six (6) members of the instructional staff and four (4) students. Three of the student members (the three (3) editors of the major student publications – the student newspaper, the student literary magazine and the year book) may vote only on issues pertaining to the student publications each represents; the fourth student member votes on all issues.
The Committee on Publications shall:
- Recommend to the Academic Senate policies and procedures pertaining to College publications.
- Receive information on all publications associated with the College or bearing the College name, and report this information to the Academic Senate.
- Serve as an advisory group for publications associated with the College.
- Serve as an editorial board for the Queensborough Community College Newsletter, Community Calendar, faculty handbooks, and other publications of this nature.