2016-2017: (6 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Larissa Honey, Social Sciences (2019)
- Agnieszka Tuszynska, English (2019)
- Joanne Chiung Wen Chang, Music (2018)
- James Timbilla, Biological Sciences & Geology (2018)
- Helmut Loeffler, History (2017)
- Lisa Scandaliato, Art Gallery & Community Outreach (2017)
- Farzanah Siddique
- Jankowski, Jeffery, Social Sciences, COC Liaison
- Kerri-Ann Smith, Academic Literacy, Steering Committee Designee
- Jeanne Galvin, Library, President's Liaison
Committee meets monthly on random Wednesdays during club hours.
Section 23. The Committee on the Library
The Committee on the Library shall consist of three (3) members of the instructional staff and one (1) student.
The Committee on Library shall:
- Report and recommend to the Academic Senate on matters pertaining to the Library of Queensborough Community College.
- Serve as an advisory group.
Documents and Articles | Agenda and Minutes