2014-2015: (9 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Tina Bayer, Nursing (2016)
- Aranzazu Borrachero, Foreign Languages and Literatures (2015)
- Julia Carroll, Academic Literacy (2016)
- Moni Chauhan, Chemistry (2016)
- Dave Klarberg, Biological Sciences (2015)
- Anthony Kolios, Business (2015)
- Barbara Bonous-Smit, Library (2017)
- Emily Tai, History, (2017)
- Lana Zinger, Health, Physical Education and Dance (2017)
- Williams, Shanice
- MacDonald, Alice
- Christine Mooney, Business, COC Liaison
- TBD, TBD, Steering Committee Designee
- Arthur Corridetti, Strategic Planning & Assessment, President's Liaison
Section 19. The Committee on Curriculum
The Committee on Curriculum shall consist of nine (9) members of the instructional staff and two (2) students.
The Committee on Curriculum shall:
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate new curricula and courses.
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate changes in established curricula and course credits or hours.
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate graduation requirements for new curricula and changes in graduation requirements for existing curricula.
Documents and Articles | Agenda and Minutes | Committee Guide (PDF)