2015-2016: (9 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Tina Bayer, Nursing (2016)
- Barbara Bonous-Smit, Library (2017)
- Julia Carroll, Academic Literacy (2016)
- Lorena Ellis, Foreign Languages and Literatures (2018)
- Dave Klarberg, Biological Sciences and Geology (2017)
- Emily Tai, History (2017)
- Edward Volchok, Business (2018)
- Patrick Wallach, Mathematics and Computer Science (2018)
- Richard Yuster, Engineering Technology (2016)
- Yuster, Richard, Engineering Technology, COC Liaison
- Jason Demas, HPED, Steering Committee Designee
- Linda Reesman, Office of Academic Affairs, President's Liaison
Section 19. The Committee on Curriculum
The Committee on Curriculum shall consist of nine (9) members of the instructional staff and two (2) students.
The Committee on Curriculum shall:
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate new curricula and courses.
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate changes in established curricula and course credits or hours.
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate graduation requirements for new curricula and changes in graduation requirements for existing curricula.
Documents and Articles | Agenda and Minutes | Committee Guide (PDF)