2017-2020: (9 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Julia Carroll, Academic Literacy (2019)
- Joan Petersen, Biological Sciences & Geology (2019)
- Richard Yuster, Engineering Technology (2019)
- Lorena Ellis, Foreign Languages & Literatures (2018) - Chairperson
- Edward Volchok, Business (2018)
- Patrick Wallach, Mathematics & Computer Science (2018) - Secretary
- Bayer, Tina, Nursing (2020)
- Holden, Todd, Physics (2020)
- Nichols, James, David History (2020)
- Xinghui Qiu
- Evens Esperance
- Richard Yuster, Engineering Technology, COC Liaison
- Richard Mako, Library, Steering Committee Designee
- Timothy Lynch, Vice President, Office for Academic Affairs, President's Liaison
Section 19. The Committee on Curriculum
The Committee on Curriculum shall consist of nine (9) members of the instructional staff and two (2) students.
The Committee on Curriculum shall:
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate new curricula and courses.
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate changes in established curricula and course credits or hours.
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate graduation requirements for new curricula and changes in graduation requirements for existing curricula.