Continuing Education Committee
2014-2015: (6 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Naydu Carmona, Biological Sciences (2017)
- Christine Mooney, Business (2015)
- Eladia Raya, Foreign Languages And Literatures (2016)
- Rommel Robertson, Social Sciences (2016)
- Agnieszka Tuszynska, English (2015)
- Rosanne De Joseph Vogel, Speech Communications (2017)
- Jeffery Jankowski, Social Sciences, COC Liaison
- TBD, TBD, Steering Committee Designee
- Denise Ward, Continuing Education, President's Liaison
Committee meets twice during the fall and spring hours at noon on Wednesday.
Section 17. The Committee on Continuing Education
The Committee on Continuing Education shall consist of six (6) members of the instructional staff and one (1) student.
The Committee on Continuing Education shall:
- Report and recommend to the Academic Senate on services and facilities available to the Continuing Education programs.
- Serve as a mechanism for articulation between the Continuing Education instructional staff and students, and the Academic Senate.
- Consider and evaluate proposals received from faculty, students, and the community regarding policies pertaining to Continuing Education.
- Recommend to the Director of Continuing Education proposals and policies which would enhance the operation of the Continuing Education Program.
Documents and Articles | Agenda and Minutes | Committee Guide (pdf)