2013-2014: (5 Members)
||Steering Committee Designee
||Committee on Committees Liaison
Section 14. The Committee on Bylaws
The Committee on Bylaws shall consist of five (5) members of the instructional staff and one (1) student.
The Committee on Bylaws shall:
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate new bylaws and amendments to the Bylaws of the Academic Senate.
- Consider and recommend to the Academic Senate new bylaws and amendments to the existing Bylaws of the Board of Trustees.
- Consider and inform the Academic Senate of changes in the Bylaws of the Board of Trustees.
- Advise the Academic Senate regarding the application of the Bylaws.
- Upon the request of the Executive Committee of the Faculty, consider and recommend to the faculty new bylaws and amendments to the Bylaws of the Faculty.
Documents and Articles | Agenda and Minutes