- Main Office: Room H217, Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 to 4:00pm
- Administrative Assistants: Rosalyn Smernoff, Mary Flohr, Room H217
- Faculty Office Hours: H217 and online
- Evening Supervisors: H217; EMERGENCY: Monday/Wednesday (Melida Sanchez, H305); Tuesday/Thursday (Luz Marina Ruiz, H206); Friday (Julio Leon, H214); Saturday (Eladia Raya, H239)
- Tutor Coordinator: Indra Avens
- Faculty Conference Room: H221, Faculty Conference Room: H213A
- Language Laboratory (Rooms H240, H241) CLT: Darryl Williams, Room H240 (Lab Hours)
- CUNY Council on World Language Study (CCWLS) Reps 2017-2018: Maan (Jenny) Lin, Lorena Ellis
Want to Learn Spanish?
Do you need to take Spanish LS111 or LS112?
Take Spanish classes in the winter and advance toward your graduation.
Winter classes start on January 2nd. and end on January 13th., 2018
|LS111||JAN||30329||Elem Spanish I||M,T,W,Th||9:10am - 1:35pm||H213||4|
|LS112||JAN||30332||Elem Spanish II||M,T,W,Th||11:10am - 3:35pm||H224||4|