Winter Courses - Chemistry Department
Courses Offered during the Winter Sessions of 2018
The chemistry department will be offering the following courses during the winter 2018.
January2 (Tuesday) - January 23 (Tuesday), 2018
|Course Title||Course Number||Sect||Code||Days||Hours||Room|
|Introductory College Chemistry||CH-127||JA2||30335||MTWThF||12:10p – 2:50p||S414|
|Introductory College Chemistry Lab||CH-127L||JN1||30338||MTWThF||9:10a – 11:40a||S405|
|Introductory College Chemistry Lab||CH-127L||JN2||30340||MTWThF||9:10a – 11:40a||S407|
- 15 meetings (Monday - Friday)
- Jan. 1 (Monday): Last day for 100% tuition refund
- Jan. 2 (Tuesday): Class begins. Last day for 50% tuition refund
- Jan. 3 (Wednesday): Course Withdrawal Drop period begins.
- Jan. 4 (Thursday): Last day for 25% refund.
- Jan. 4 (Thursday): Last day to drop without a W grade
- Jan. 5 (Friday): Withdrawal - W grades begin
- Jan. 15 (Monday): College Closed (no classes scheduled)
- Jan. 16 (Tuesday): Last day to withdraw from a class with the grade of a "W"
- Jan. 23 (Tuesday): Final Exams. Last day of classes