Winter Courses - Chemistry Department
Courses Offered during the Winter Sessions of 2016
The chemistry department will be offering the following courses during the winter 2016.
January 4 (Monday) - January 25 (Monday), 2016
|Course Title||Course Number||Sect||Code||Days||Hours||Room|
|Introductory College Chemistry||CH-127||JA2||37309||MTWThF||12:10p - 2:50p||S414|
|Introductory College Chemistry Lab||CH-127L||JN1||37310||MTWThF||9:10a - 11:40a||S405|
- 15 meetings (Monday - Friday)
- Jan. 3 (Sunday) : Last day for 100% tuition refund
- Jan. 4 (Monday) : Class begins. Last day for 50% tuition refund
- Jan. 6 (Wednesday) : Last day to drop without a W grade
- Jan. 7 (Thursday) : Withdrawal - W grades begin
- Jan. 8 (Friday) : Last day for 25% tuition refund
- Jan. 18 (Monday) : College Closed (no classes scheduled)
- Jan. 19 (Tuesday) : Last day to withdraw from a class with the grade of a "W"
- Jan. 25 (Monday) : Final Exams. Last day of classes
For further information and registration, please contact Dr. Sasan Karimi, Department Chair
Telephone #: (718) 631-6280 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.