Dr. John P. Sleckman
- Ph.D. Courses in Pharmaceutical Sciences - St. John’s University
- M.S. in Organic Chemistry, January 1999 - St. John’s University
- B.S. in Physical Science, May 1984 - St. John’s University
- M.A. in Environmental Studies May 1992 - SUNY/Stony Brook, New York
- St. John's University, Jamaica, New York
- Chemistry Lab Supervisor/Instructor (09/97 - present)
- Nassau Community College Garden City, New York
- Adjunct Chemistry Professor
- State University of New York, Farmingdale, New York
- Adjunct Chemistry Professor (06/04 - present)
- U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point , New York
- Chemistry Instructor - April 1996 to June 1996 (04/96 - 06/96)
- Suffolk County Medical Examiner's Office, Forensic Toxicology Lab, Hauppauge, NY
- Lab Analyst - June 1991 to February 1993
- Town of East Hampton, East Hampton, NY
- Environmental Analyst - July 1988 to June 1991
- American Chemical Society
- The Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Society
ABSTRACTS AND PRESENTATIONS
“Applications of Chemical Testing Involved in Conducting Autopies-Forensic Toxicology and Pharmaceutical Analysis”, Oral Presentation, TSERC Journal Club, Nassau Community College, April 22, 1999.
“Computer Applications in Chemistry” Oral and Poster Presentations, Conference on Paths to Success Through Technology: Interdisciplinary Applications at the Community College, Suffolk Community College, March 3, 2000.
“Design and Synthesis of Non-Peptide Neurokinin-1 Receptor Selective Photoaffinity Labels”, Poster Presentation, American Chemical Society National Meeting, Washington D.C., August, 2000.