Reverse Transfer: How you can become a QCC graduate.
- Are you ready to transfer but have not completed your degree requirements?
- Yes, then you might be a candidate for reverse transfer.
- No, then meet with your academy advisor or visit our graduation audit staff to review your requirements for graduation.
- How do I know if I am eligible for reverse transfer?
- Our Reverse Transfer team will evaluate your degree requirements.
- Who do I contact?
- Visit the Office of the Registrar to contact our Reverse Transfer team.
If you have completed at least 30 credits toward a degree at Queensborough Community College and are currently enrolled in a senior college at CUNY or another university, you can be evaluated for receiving an associate’s degree while you remain enrolled at your senior college.