Reverse Articulation/Transfer

Did you Transfer/Leave Queensborough Community College before obtaining your degree?

You can receive that very sought after Associate’s Degree by completing the following steps:

  1. Can you answer these questions in the positive?
    1. Did you know that by having your Associates’ Degree, you can increase the number of credits accepted by the 4 year college?
    2. Did you complete the course with a grade of “C” or better?
    3. Is the course you’ve taken at the other school similar to or the same as what is required by Queensborough Community College for you to graduate?

If you answered yes to these questions, then you must do the following:

  1. Contact the registrar’s office at your current school
  2. Have an official transcript sent to the graduation audit department at Queensborough Community College
  3. Contact the graduation audit department at Queensborough Community College,, for instructions on what you need to do and what documentation you need to submit