The Single Stop office provides FREE TAX Preparation services
for students and their family members.
Date: February 2nd - April 15th
Time: Monday: 10:00am-6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:30am- 6:30pm
Location: Student Union Building, Upper level
* Saturday, February21st, 2015: 9:00am - 4:30pm *
* Thursday, March 12th, 2015: 10:00am - 1:00pm *
*Back taxes (2011 – 2013) and Amendments begin in March*
Please be aware hours may change due to campus events.
We now offer drop-off service.
For more information, contact Single Stop at (718) 631-6347
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- Photo ID and social security cards for everyone to be listed on return including the filer
- W-2 forms for each job
- Any other tax-related documentation you have received (i.e. 1099)
- Form 1098T (tuition paid out of pocket)
- If married and filing jointly, spouse must be present
- No itemized deduction, only standard deduction
- If you prefer direct deposit, routing and account number needed