Back to the homepage of Azita Mayeli
- Title TBA, BCC, Nov. 6, 2012.
- Structure of Shift-Invariant Subspaces and their Bases for the Heisenberg Group, Texas A&M University, College Station, July 16 - 22.
- Wavelet frames and some of their applications in practice, Collequim talk at Queens College, CUNY, April 19, 2012
- Shift invariant subspaces for the Heisenberg group, Analysis of Wavelets, Frames and Fractals,
Special seeion of the Spring Eastern AMS meeting, George Washington University, DC, March 18, 2012
- (invited speaker) An introduction to frames and wavelet frames - Math and Computer Science Collequim talk at City College, CUNY, March 6, 2012
- Structure of shift-invariant
subspaces for the Heisenberg group, at AMS Session on
Classical and Abstract Harmonic Analysis: Topological and Lie Groups, Boston,
Massachusetts, Jan. 7, 2012.
- (invited speaker) Besov spaces on Carnot spaces: Yet another example of coorbit spaces, Shanks Conference and Lecture in Approximation Theory, at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, May 17-21, 2011.
- (with honorarium) Wavelets: A tool for studying Banach function spaces, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Jan. 27, 2011
- (Invited speaker) Homogeneous Besov spaces on the stratified Lie groups as generalized coorbit spaces, AMS Joint Meeting, New Orleans, Jan. 7, 2011
- (with honorarium)) In-homogeneous Besov spaces for abstract Hilbert spaces, A satellite workshop of AMS in Baton Rouge, State University of Louisiana, Jan. 5, 2011
- Wavelets on the Heisenberg group versus the real line, The City Tech Research Conference, CUNY, March 12, 2010.
- Multiresolution Shannon-type wavelet on the Heisenberg group, AMS Joint Meeting, San Francisco, Jan. 16, 2010
- (invited speaker) Construction of a Shannon-type wavelet on the Heisenberg group, Workshop ``on Optimal Frames and Operator Algebras", San Francisco State University Jan 17-18, 2010, as a Satellite Workshop of the AMS National Conference in San Francisco Jan 13-16, 2010
- (with honorarium) Spin wavelets on the sphere and their characterization into frames, Illinois/MIssouri Applied Harmonic Analysis Seminar, St. Louis University, Nov. 14, 2009.
- (with honorarium) Heisenberg wavelet sets and their characterization, Texas A&M University, July 29, 2009.
- (with honorarium) Wavelet frame characterization of Besov spaces on stratified Lie groups, St. Louis University, May 28, 2009.
- (with honorarium) Shannon-type wavelet on the Heisenberg group, Washington University in St. Louis, May 26, 2009.
- (with honorarium) Wavelet frames on stratified Lie groups and their applications, Oregon, The University of Oregon, March 31, 2009.
- (with honorarium) Spectral theory approach to wavelet theory on Lie groups, Texas A\&M University, Jul.23, 2008.
- Well-localized wavelets on compact manifolds, Strobl, Austria, Jul.9, 2008.
- Schwartz frames on the sphere, Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Jun.4, 2008
- (invited speaker) Mexican hat needlets and the uncorrelated coefficients, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy, Mar.17, 2008.
- (with honorarium) Introduction to Wavelets on the Sphere, University of Waterloo, Feb 15, 2008.
Besov Spaces and frames on stratified Lie groups, Inzell, Germany, Sep.17-21, 2007.
- (Poster presentation) Nearly tight wavelet frames for stratified Lie groups, Strobl, Austria, Jun.18-22, 2007
- (with honorarium) An introduction to the Schwartz frames on the stratified Lie groups, Rafsanjan, Iran, Mar.7-9, 2007
- (Invited speaker) Approximation through the Schwartz wavelets with arbitrary many vanishing moments, University of Erlangen, 47th Workshop in Approximation Theory, Nuernberg, Gremany, Feb.02, 2007
Discrete and continuous mexican hat wavelet on the Heisenberg group, ICM, Madrid, Aug.23-30, 2006
- Constructing and implementing wavelets on the torus, HASSIP Workshop 06, GSF-IBB, Neuherberg Munich, Germany, Sep.11-14, 2006
- (poster presentation) Mexican hat wavelet on the Heisenberg group, Workshop on Wavelets and Applications Semester, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland, Jul.10-14, 2006
- Some continuous and discrete wavelet theory for the Heisenberg group and other stratified Lie groups, Workshop on Recent Progress in Wavelet Analysis and Frame Theory, Bremen, Germany, Jan.23-26, 2006
- Some wavelet theory for stratified Lie groups through the solution of heat equation, Int. Conf. in Harmonic Analysis and Partial Differential Equations, Kiel, Germany, Jun 2005
- (with honorarium) An introduction to continuous and discrete wavelets on the Heisenberg group, Stony Brook University, New York, Feb.22, 2005
- Shannon multiresolution analysis on the Heisenberg group, TUM, Technische Universitaet Muenche, Germany, Jun 2003
updated April 18, 2012