Affirmative Action Representatives (AA Reps)
Affirmative Action Representatives (AARs) assist with the monitoring of the search process:
- Present for all activities relating to the search/selection. S/he provides input/feedback on applicants but does not ask questions during the interviewing of candidates.
- Observe the process of search and selection and evaluate each applicant, and ensure all applicants have been evaluated. Scores are included in total/average scores.
- Ensure that the review and evaluation of applicants is based on the advertised criteria.
- Inform the Chief Diversity Officer of any questions about the search or selection process.
- Ensure that unlawful questions are not asked during interviews. S/he will inform an applicant to disregard a question, if deemed inappropriate.
- Review the Record of Interview Form(s) to ensure that non-job related comments or criteria are not included in the document
For a listing of the 2016-2017 Affirmative Actions Representatives, Faculty & Ex-Officio members, please visit the Affirmative Action website.
Inclusive Excellence Committee
|Trikartikaningsih Byas||Asst. Prof., English Department|
|Diane Carey||Lecturer, Speech Communication and Theatre Arts|
|William Duque||Academic Advisor, Academy Advisement|
|Luisa Garcia-Condo||Assoc. Professor, Foreign Languages & Literature|