Dr. George Lyons
- 1993 Ph.D., Chemistry, City University of New York
- 1985 M. Phil., Chemistry, City University of New York
- 1978 B.A., Chemistry, Bard College
- American Chemical Society
- Sigma Xi
- Adirondack 46’ers (Member #838)
- White Mountain 4000 Footers Club
- General Foods Fellowship
- Arthur C. Levy Award
- CH-127: Introductory College Chemistry Lecture and Lab
- CH-151: General Chemistry I Lecture and Lab
- CH-152: General Chemistry II Lecture and Lab
To teach chemistry and to provide a guiding light to future scientists, doctors, professionals, and other members of society.
- Chapt. 16, pg. 259-276 in “Microemulsion Systems, Proceedings of
the 59th Colloid and Surface Science Symmposium & 5th International on Surface and Colloid Science ,” H.L. Rosano and M. Clausse, Ed., 1986.
- Journal of Physical Chemistry, Vol. 89, pg. 363-365, 1985.