Dr. Dennis P. Conklin
- 1968 Ph.D., Inorganic Chemistry, X-ray Crystallography, Fordham University
- 1965 M.S., Inorganic-Analytical Chemistry, Fordham University
- 1963 B.S., Chemistry, Manhattan College
- 1978 Diplomate, American Board of Clinical Chemistry
- 2005 – present Queensborough Community College (Adjunct Assistant Professor)
- 2002 – present St. Johns University (Adjunct Associate Professor)
- 2002 – 2004 St. Francis College (Adjunct Associate Professor)
- 1981 – 1984 Clinical Biology review Course by Disstrict 1199
- 1977 – 1990 Pathology Residency training Program (Maimonides Medical Center)
- 1977 – 1990 Long Island University (Adjunct Associate Professor)
- 1966 – 1968 Manhattan College (Instructor in Chemistry)
- 1975 – 1988 Maimonides Medical Center: General research on theories of cellular aging
- 1963 – 1968 Forddham University: Basic research in crystal and molecular structure
- 1997 – 2001 New York Community Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- 1995 – 1997 Victory Memoreal Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- Administrative Director - Department of Laboratories
- 1975 – 1995 Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Assistant Director - Graduate Medical Education, Quality Assurance and Safety (1994-1995)
- Assistant Director - Clinical Pathology (1980-1994)
- Assistant Laboratory Manager (1975-1980)
- 1968 – 1975 Jamaica Hospital, Jamaica, NY
- Supervisor - Department of Clinical Biochemistry
- 1967 – 1968 Research Fellow, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY
- 1966 – 1966 Research Fellow, Argonne National Laboratory, Joliet, IL
Affiliates and Memberships
- American Chemical Society
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- American Society of Clinical Pathology
- Clinical Laboratory director: NYS Department of Health
- Charge of Chemical Laboratory: NYC Fire Department Certificate of Fitness
- "Total LD and Isoenzyme Variations During in vitro Fibroblast Aging with A Discussion of Its Theoretical Implications.", Mechanism of aging and Development, 1985, 31, 163-169.
- "Lactic Dehydrogenase Changes during in-vitro Aging in Dermal fibroblast Cultures", the gerontologist, 1984, 24, 226 (abstract).
- "The Crystal and Molecular Structure of Bis-Cyano Triethylenetetraamine Cobalt (III) Perchlorate.", Acta Cryst., 1970.
- "Solid-Solid Interactions. VIII. some Compounds of Uranyl Nitrate with N-alkyl Substituted Ureas.", J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem., 1968.
- Minkowitz, S.; Conklin, D.; Kaplan, P. "Mid Cycle Appearance of LD-1 in the in-vitro Life Cycle of cultured Dermal fibroblast", The 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, 1983.
- Minkowitz, S.; Kaplan, P.; Conklin, D. "Age Related Lactic Dehydrogenase Isozyme Change during in-vitro Human Fibroblast Cultures", the 35th Annual scientific Meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, 1982.
- Minkowitz, S.; Minkowitz, F.; Conklin, D. P.; Tannenbaum, R. S.; Stutman, J., "Quantitative Assay of Enzyme Activity in Skin; A New Approach to the Correlation of Cell Biology Physiology.", the NY Hilton 7th Annual Meeting of the American Aging Association, 1977.