CUNY has implemented SPARC to provide students with ongoing education and training for the prevention, identification, and reporting of sexual misconduct, domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, sexual harassment, gender-based harassment, and sexual violence, as required by New York State Education Law Article 129-B.
1. After logging into Blackboard, on the Home Tab, scroll down to the Organization Search module.
2. Type in Queensborough Students SPARC SPRING 2019 (it's not case-sensitive). Be patient, it may take a while to complete the search.
3. When the search is complete, you will see the link to the Queensborough Students SPARC SPRING 2019 displayed on the page.
4. Click the chevron button, and then select Enroll.
5. Finally, click Submit to complete the self-enrollment process.
Students using a Mac (Apple) computer are advised by CUNY to complete SPARC using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. SPARC cannot be completed on a phone. You need to use a desktop computer or tablet. Students can use any open computer lab on campus.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.