Office at QCC: S-349
QCC Email: email@example.com;
Office at the GC: 4214.14
GC Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (212) 817-8532
Guest editor for a special journal issue for Aximos entitled "Wavelet and Frames Constructions, with Applications": the deadline for paper submission to this issue is 28 February 2017.
- Co-editor of a volume entitled "New Methods in Harmonic Analysis with Applications to Numerical Analysis and Data Processing", Springer Series in Applied and Numerical Analysis.
- NYC Math Science Alliance doctoral and pre-doctoral mentor
- Fuglede Conjecture
- Data analysis
Research interests in interdisciplinary fields:
- Astronomy and astrophysics (CMB radiation)
- Electronical engineering (multiplexing and demultiplexing)
- Communication theory and persistent homology
- Ph.D., Mathematics; Technischen Universität München (TUM), Munich, Germany
Date: January 15