The Office of Career Services
Our Mission and Goals
The Office of Career Services provides career advisement and professional development services to all Queensborough Community College undergraduate students and recent alumni. Services are tailored to meet the educational needs of each individual in a supportive and learning centered environment utilizing one-to-one, group, and electronic modalities. Our staff is committed to collaborating with faculty and staff throughout the College to deliver services that foster the holistic development of all students in a nurturing and diverse environment that prepares them to be successful in a dynamic workforce.
- Support the career readiness development of all Queensborough Community College students to maximize student employability potential.
- Promote internship opportunities enabling students to participate in experiential learning that will expand their knowledge and skillsets, helping them become competitive candidates for future job opportunities.
- Inform all students, especially first-time, full-time freshmen and transfer students about tools and resources they can use to make informed decisions regarding their major and potential career.
John C. Mondal
Student Government President. Pursuing his Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
First-generation college student and recent graduate with a Liberal Arts degree. Majored in English and a member of ASAP.
ASAP student and an America Needs You Fellow (ANY).
Announcements & Events
- Internship/Cooperative Education Forum
- Hirepurpose.com - Jobs and Career Advice Exclusively For Veterans
Walk-In Hours Office Hours
Mondays – 10am - 11:30am Monday-Friday 8:45am - 5:00pm
Tuesdays – 2pm - 3:30pm
Thursdays – 2pm - 3:30pm