Compliance Guidelines and Guidebooks
Standing Committee on Affirmative Action, Pluralism & Diversity - Resource material for Affirmative Action Committee members
- Guidebook for the Affirmative Action Committee (PDF) - Serves as a resource for Committee members and provides insight surrounding the challenges to Affirmative Action
- Applicant Self-Identification Form (doc | PDF)
- Employee Identification Form (PDF)
- Veterans Voluntary Self Identification Form (PDF | online form)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)/ 504 Compliance Committee - Serves as a resource for Committee members and provides document processes and forms for disability services and reasonable accommodation requests.
- ADA/504 Committee Guidebook (PDF)
- Disability Self Identification Form (doc | PDF)
- Voluntary Self Identification Information & Appeals Process (doc | PDF)
Title IX / Sexual Misconduct - Information on sexual harassment, gender-based harassment, and sexual violence
Employment Discrimination Complaint Procedure (doc | PDF)
- Unlawful Harassment / Discrimination Complaint Form (doc | PDF)
Disability Services Program
The City University of New York/QCC is an EEO/IRCA/ADA employer.
See all AA/EEO policies at: www.qcc.cuny.edu/AffirmativeAction/