Web Development Program
Queensborough's Department of Continuing Education & Workforce Development (CEWD) endeavors to equip you with the essential skills required for today's job market. With the use of consistently updated curriculums, a hybrid instructional model, and industry-seasoned instructors, we will provide an educational experience that will aid you in your professional journey.
Become Web Developer in less than 24 weeks!
- Study part-time while maintaining your current schedule.
- Get a taste of a professional work environment by participating in team projects.
- Utilize your skills through the creation of your own applications that add to your portfolios.
- Receive an Award of Completion from Queensborough.
- Enjoy personal and professional development help every step of the way.
Learning code isn't an easy undertaking but it certainly is a rewarding one. If you're looking to join the ever developing technology industry, simply looking to change careers, and ready to put in some work – our program could be right for you.
- Those looking for a new career or company, or to move into a technical role.
- Those interested in freelancing to supplement their current income or to add to their current role with their present employer.
- Those looking for skills that will aid their entrepreneurial ideas.
- Those looking to develop themselves or simply add to their skill sets.
Queensborough's Web Development curriculum covers both front and back-end technologies over the entirety of the program:
- Computer Science
- Server Side Development
- Web Client Programming
Ready to learn more? Contact us at 718-281-5546 for more information today.