How will I know when I'm registered?
▪ Confirmations are mailed out following payment for class registration. Double check this information to insure correct class registration, dates, times, policies, rooms.
▪ If you have NOT received either official confirmation of payment OR communication that your class request was closed out/cancelled, please contact our office staff to clarify registration and obtain your room assignment.
▪ Refunds will NOT be processed for missed classes based on failure to receive mailed confirmations. What happens if I’m closed out of a course or if the course is cancelled or details are changed?
▪ The Office makes every attempt possible to notify you in either case; confirm your current telephone number(s) at registration.
▪ You will receive a full refund for courses cancelled by the College.
▪ The College reserves the right to cancel any course, to make changes in fees or substitutions in faculty, to change days/hours when necessary. Every effort is made to provide corrected information as soon as possible should the bulletin or other printed materials containing course information be modified.
How do I find my class?
▪ Registration confirmations contain room assignments for most classes. Use the map printed on the reverse side of the confirmation to identify campus buildings.
▪ If a room assignment is not shown on your confirmation, please call the office (718-631-6343) at least one day prior to scheduled class start.
▪ All room assignment or other changes made just prior to class are posted on the door of the Continuing Education Office, Library Building Room 118P.
▪ If further clarification is needed, check with the Office in L-118P (see office hours on inside back cover of catalog.)