- Matriculated in an A.A. or A.S. program
- Completed 24 credits
- Completed 6 credits in courses offered by the Social Science Department
- Minimum GPA in courses applied to satisfy the degree requirements of 3.7
- Returning to QCC in the Fall semester to complete at least two more semester of studies including one more course offered by the Social Science Department
Each candidate must:
- Certify that they are planning to return for two more semesters.
- Submit an essay describing their educational history and future academic and vocational plans.
- Undergo an interview with members of the Scholarship Committee of the Department-DCSF in order to ascertain that they have met all the criteria stated above.
At the time of the announcement, the winning candidate will have:
- The highest number of credits in courses offered by the Social Science Department
- The highest overall GPA
- The highest GPA in courses offered by the Social Science Department
- The highest number of credits earned