Awards & Scholarships Committee
2015-2016: (6 Members)
Faculty Representatives (Name, Department, Term Ends)
- Shele Bannon, Business (2017)
- Sharon Lall-Ramnarine, Chemistry (2018 - Chairperson)
- George Muchita, College Transfer Coordinator (2017)
- Kee Park, Engineering Technology (2016)
- Christopher Roblodowski, Biological Sciences (2016 - Secretary)
- David Rothman, Academic Literacy (2018)
- Carmiencke, Bayard
- Mooney, Christine, Business, COC Liaison
- Arthur Adair, Speech Communications, Steering Committee Designee
- Veronica Lukas, Student Financial Services, President's Liaison
Section 12. The Committee on Awards and Scholarships
The Committee on Awards and Scholarships shall consist of six (6) members of the instructional staff and one (1) student.
The Committee on Awards and Scholarships shall:
- Evaluate and recommend to the Academic Senate criteria and selection procedures for recipients of awards and scholarships.
- Select and recommend to the Academic Senate recipients for College awards and scholarships for all currently enrolled students and mid-year graduates.
- Assist departments and coordinate administration of awards and scholarships.
- Receive data on all awards and scholarships granted in the College and report the data to the Academic Senate.
Documents and Articles | Agenda and Minutes