ET-710 Web Technology: Building and Maintaining Web Sites
ET 710 focuses on the skills needed to build, maintain, and administrate a website. At the beginning of the courses, students will learn how to construct and test code in different interfaces such as HTML, CSS, and HTML5. After that, the course will teach students how to explore different libraries and frameworks, customize existing routines or procedures in their code, and leverage code from past projects to develop code for a new one. At the end, students will demonstrate their coding skills by translating design requirements and instructions into a responsive implementation using different interfaces and frameworks.
At the end of the training course, student shall be able to:
- Build and test code using text editor, and translate design instruction into code.
- Translate design direction into a responsive implementation using different web development techniques such as HTML, CSS, HTML5, bootstrap, AngularJS, and GIT.
- Collect and use existing routines or procedures and integrate them into their code.
- Customize frameworks, like a blueprint or a template, for their application.
- Display ingenuity and initiative to resolve difficulties while working on individual or team project.
- Deliver tasks on-time and match quality requirements.
- Carry his/her share of the team’s load and work with people with a variety of ideas and participate in a team culture.
- Communicate with instructors and colleagues on application and development of projects.