ET-570 Creating Smartphone Applications
Upon completion, students will demonstrate their coding skills by translating design requirements and instructions into a responsive implementation using various coding techniques. Student shall be able to:
- Design and use computer applications to produce Smart Phone Applications.
- Produce effective written documents including lab reports and term papers.
- Students will focus on smart phone application development.
- Students will apply Services Data Feed in projects.
- Students display ingenuity and initiative to resolve difficulties while working on individual or team project.
- Students are able to explore connections between multiple experiences and sources of information, clarify problems and generate viable solutions.
- Students are able to make informed decisions in their own work and approach learning new skills and topics without prompt or delegation.
- Students build the capacity to understand and appreciate other’s perspective in order to anticipate the needs of the project, customers and/or team.