The QCC Office of the Bursar is committed to offering excellent service to all students. We understand there are many factors that affect the amount a student needs to pay for tuition and fees, and we take a holistic approach when advising students and their families on the fulfillment of their financial obligation to the College.
Some of the areas where we can assist are:
- Billing information and breakdown of balances owed
- Residency billing and applications for Certificates of Residency
- Anticipated or pending Financial Aid on your bill
- General questions in regard Financial aid and required verification documents
- Special payment agreements for balances that prevent registration or receiving transcripts
- Collections information
- Payment Plan options and inquiries
- Lost refund checks
- Bursar holds
- Impact of Withdrawals on Billing
- Third Party invoicing and payment processing
We work with the Admissions, Registrar, Veterans' Affairs and the Office of Financial Services to answer any questions you have in regard to the amount owed and best payment option.
Our new Account Services area is the place where you can sit and speak privately with an Account Specialist regarding any issues that impact your bill or your ability to pay. Although the payment window will continue to service your payments and handle general inquiries, we understand there may be a need for you to have private discussions regarding the best and most affordable method of paying for your college education.
As of March 4th, 2019, our office hours will be:
Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Fridays by appointment
(You can log onto Starfish to make a Friday appointment or email email@example.com with the time you’re available)
Other times by appointment. We are located to the left of the Bursar Window in the Administration building. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.