How to Apply as a Re-Admit Student
In order to be considered for readmission, you must complete the online Request for Readmission available here. Upon submission of your request, the Office of Admissions will review your request and determine your eligibility to be readmitted.
Although the priority deadline has passed, Request for Readmission are still being considered on a case by case basis.
Eligibility for readmission is determined on the
basis of the following criteria:
- Prior academic performance at Queensborough Community College
- Reasonable capability for improvement
- Ability to meet the requirements and standards of the degree program in which you plan to enroll
- Meets the Queensborough Community College (QCC) and City University of New York (CUNY) standards for academic retention and satisfactory academic progress
- Recent academic performance outside of QCC, if applicable
If after reviewing your request, the Office of Admissions determines that you ARE eligible to be readmitted, you will be notified by phone and/or email with additional instructions on how to complete an official application and submit the $20.00 readmission fee.
Students who fail to meet the eligibility criteria will NOT be granted readmission to the College, and may request additional information from the Office of Admissions regarding alternative options and available appeal processes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 718 281.5000.
Services for Students with Disabilities
If you need accommodation(s) due to a disability, please contact QCC’s office of Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) located in room S-132 or call 718-631-6257.