Academic Success Workshops
A 2-hour workshop required of students placed for the first time on academic probation based on unsatisfactory academic performance. Factors affecting performance, related causes, impact on future retention, and other success topics are discussed. Presentation emphasizes tools, strategies, and support services available to students to regain control of their academic career and successfully reach their goals.
- To register for a Success Workshop session, log into your Starfish account:
- Click the My Success Network icon
- Locate the Academic Success Program Manager from the listing and select Schedule
- Click on Academic Success Center and Select Academic Success Workshop
- Select a convenient date and time from the interactive calendar
- Click Confirm
You will receive an auto-confirmation in your student email
Note: Students who previously attended this workshop should not repeat it and should instead schedule an appointment with an Adviser as soon as possible prior to the start of the semester to review their program and class schedule and to formulate an individual "Success Plan" for the semester.