Winter Courses - Chemistry Department
Courses Offered during the Winter Sessions of 2020
The chemistry department will be offering the following courses during the winter 2020.
January 2 (Thursday) - January 23 (Thursday), 2020
|Course Title||Course Number||Sect||Code||Days||Hours||Room|
|Introductory College Chemistry||CH-127||JA2||34813||MTWThF||12:10p – 2:50p||S414|
|Introductory College Chemistry Lab||CH-127L||JN1||34815||MTWThF||9:10a – 11:40a||S405|
|Introductory College Chemistry Lab||CH-127L||JN2||34816||MTWThF||9:10a – 11:40a||S407|
- 15 meetings (Monday - Friday)
- Jan. 1 (Wednesday): Last day for 100% tuition refund and for filing ePermit request
- Jan. 1 (Wednesday): College Closed - No classes scheduled
- Jan. 2 (Thursday): Class begins. Last day for 50% tuition refund
- Jan. 3 (Friday): Grade of WD assigned to students who officially drop a course.
- Jan. 4 (Saturday): Last day for 25% refund. Last day to drop without a W grade.
- Jan. 5 (Sunday): WN grades assigned. Withdrawal - W grades begin
- Jan. 10 (Friday): Degree conferral date Fall 2019
- Jan. 16 (Thursday): Last day to withdraw from a class with the grade of a "W"
- Jan. 20 (Monday): College Closed (no classes scheduled)
- Jan. 23 (Thusday): Final Exams. Last day of classes