Students enrolled in the A.A.S. program take 64 credits of courses, 33 credits of which are technology courses.
Required courses include:
- ET- 910 Principles of Electrical Technology
- ET- 210 Electronics I
- ET- 220 Electronics II
- PH- 231 Fundamentals of Lasers & Fiber Optics
- PH- 232 Laser and Electro-Optics Technology
- PH- 233 Laser/Electro-Optic Devices, Measurements & Applications
- PH- 234 Fiber Optic Devices, Measurements & Applications
- PH- 235 Laser/Electro-Optics Projects
- PH- 236 Intro to Computers in Electro-Optics
Engineering and Technology students need only take an additional 4-6 courses to complete the program.
Classes are small and remedial assistance is available in all subjects.