Journal Publications in the last six years Back to the homepage of Azita Mayeli
- (with B. Currey), The
frames, Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, Volume 33, Issue 7-9, (2012).
- (With J. Christensen, G. Olafsson) Coorbit description and atomic decomposition of Besov spaces, Numerical Functional Analysis
and Optimization, pages 847-871, 24 pages,
- (with H. Führ), Homogeneous Besov
spaces on stratified Lie groups and their wavelet chracterization, The Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, Volume 2012, Article ID 523586, (2012), 41 pages.
- (with B. Currey), A density condition for
interpolation on the Heisenberg group, (arXiv), Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathemathics, Volume
42, Number 4 (2012), pages 1135-1151, 17 pages,
- (with S.Scodeller, O.Rudjord, F.K.Hansen, D.Marinucci, D.
Geller) Introducing Mexican needlets for
CMB analysis: Issues for practical applications and comparison with standard
needlets, The Astrophysical Journal, Vol. 733, No. 2, (2011).
- (with B. Currey), Gabor
and wavelet sets for the Heisenberg group; Monatsh. Math. (2011), 162:119-142.
- (with D. Geller), Nearly tight frames for spin
wavelets on the sphere; Sampl. Theory Signal Image Process.
9 (2010), 25-57.
- Asymptotic uncorrelation for
generalized mexican needlets; J. Math. Anal. Appl. (2010), Pages 336-34.
- (with D. Geller), Besov spaces and frames on
compact manifolds; (arXiv) Indiana
Univ. Math. J. 58 (2009),
- (with D. Geller),
Nearly tight frames and
space-frequency analysis on compact manifolds; Math. Z. 236 (2009), no. 2, 235-264
- (with D. Geller), Continuous
wavelets on compact manifolds; Math. Z. 262 (2009), no. 4,
- Shannon multiresolution analysis
on the Heisenberg group; J. Math. Anal. Appl. 348 (2),
- (with D. Geller ), Continuous wavelets and frames
on stratified Lie groups I.; J. Fourier Anal. Appl. 12 (5),
- Continuous and Discrete
Wavelet Transformations on the Heisenberg Group; (Ph.D
thesis) published online by Technische Universität
München, 133 pages, 2006
- (with Bradley Currey and Vignon Oussa), Characterization of shift-invariant spaces on a class of nilpotent Lie groups with application, submitted (2013)
- (with V. Oussa) Regular
Representations of Time-Frequency Groups, submitted (2013)
- (with D.Barbier and E. Hernandez) Bracket map for Heisenberg group and the characterization of
cyclic subspace, submitted (2013)
updated: March 10, 2013