Peer-Reviewed Publications since 2006 Back to the homepage of Azita Mayeli
- (with A. Iosevich), Exponential bases, Paley-Wiener spaces, and applications, to appear in the Journal of Functional Analysis.
- Unified Littlewood-Paley decomposition of abstract Besov spaces, to appear in Proceeding of American Mathematical Society, ID PROC12485
- (with B. Currey and V. Oussa), Decompositions of Generalized Wavelet Representations, to appear in Contemp. Math. series of AMS.
- (with B. Currey and V. Oussa), Characterization of shift-invariant spaces on a class of nilpotent Lie groups with application, to appear in Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications
- (with D.Barbier and E. Hernandez) Bracket map for Heisenberg group and the characterization of cyclic subspace, to appear in Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 2013
- (with V. Oussa) Regular Representations of Time-Frequency Groups, to appear in Mathematische Nachrichten, 2013.
- (with M. Razani), Multiplexing and demultiplexing Frame Pairs, to appear in Contemprory Mathematics, Nov. 2013.
- (with B. Currey), The orthonormal dilation property for abstract Parseval wavelet frames, Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, 56(2013), 729-736.
- (With J. Christensen, G. Olafsson) Coorbit description and atomic decomposition of Besov spaces, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, pages 847-871, 24 pages, (2012).
- (with H. Führ), Homogeneous Besov spaces on stratified Lie groups and their wavelet chracterization, The Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, Volume 2012, Article ID 523586, (2012), 41 pages.
- (with B. Currey), A density condition for interpolation on the Heisenberg group, (arXiv), Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathemathics, Volume 42, Number 4 (2012), pages 1135-1151, 17 pages,
- (with S.Scodeller, O.Rudjord, F.K.Hansen, D.Marinucci, D. Geller) Introducing Mexican needlets for CMB analysis: Issues for practical applications and comparison with standard needlets, The Astrophysical Journal, Vol. 733, No. 2, (2011).
- (with B. Currey), Gabor fields and wavelet sets for the Heisenberg group; Monatsh. Math. (2011), 162:119-142.
- (with D. Geller), Nearly tight frames for spin wavelets on the sphere; Sampl. Theory Signal Image Process. 9 (2010), 25-57.
- Asymptotic uncorrelation for generalized mexican needlets;J. Math. Anal. Appl. (2010), Pages 336-34.
- (with D. Geller), Besov spaces and frames on compact manifolds; (arXiv) Indiana Univ. Math. J. 58 (2009), 2003-2042.
- (with D. Geller), Nearly tight frames and space-frequency analysis on compact manifolds;Math. Z. 236 (2009), no. 2, 235-264
- (with D. Geller), Continuous wavelets on compact manifolds; Math. Z. 262 (2009), no. 4, 895--927
- Shannon multiresolution analysis on the Heisenberg group; J. Math. Anal. Appl. 348 (2), 671-684, (2008)
- (with D. Geller ), Continuous wavelets and frames on stratified Lie groups I.; J. Fourier Anal. Appl. 12 (5), 543-579, (2006)
- Continuous and Discrete Wavelet Transformations on the Heisenberg Group; (Ph.D thesis in English) accepted by Technische Universität München, Germany in April 2006.
- Azita Mayeli, Identification of Besov spaces via Littlewood-Paley-Stein g-type functions
Azita Mayeli, Space-Frequency localized wavelets for spherical Besov spaces on the Heisenberg group. Link: arxiv.org/pdf/1208.5165
Azita Mayeli, Paley-Wiener decomposition of Besov spaces and applications
- Azita Mayeli, Mexican wavelet on the Heisenberg group, 2008. Link: http://arxiv.org/abs/0705.3364
- Invariant subsapces under some actions, with Eugenio Hernandez
- Wavelet type frames, with Eugenio Hernandez
- Fuglede Conjecture
- Translate bases, with Alex Iosevich
- Azita Mayeli and Daryl Geller, Wavelets on Manifolds and Statistical Applications to Cosmology; title of the book: Wavelets and Multiscale Analysis, Theory and Applications,published by Birkhaeuser, 2011. (1 citation)
- Azita Mayeli, Alex Iosevich, Palle T. Jorgensen, and Gestur Olafsson, Commutative and Noncommutative Harmonic Analysis and Applications, AMS, Contemporary Mathematics, Vol. 603, 2013. ISBN-10: 0-8218-9493-5 Link: http://www.ams.org/bookstore
- Azita Mayeli, Continuous and Discrete Wavelet Transformations on the Heisenberg Group; published by Technische Universitaet Muenchen Press (Technical Univesrity of Munich), Germany 2006. (11 citation)
Some notes for my students
- Poisson formula for locally compact abelian groups.
updated: November 1, 2013
free website hit counter code