How to Complete the Forms

       Who will be considered for access to non-public data in CUNYfirst?

       Full time employees and part time employees who are not QCC students may be

      authorized to access non-public data limited to perform their duties.

      How do I arrange for access?

       Access to CUNYfirst data is arranged for via a formal process.  Both requests for new

       and revised access require at the minimum authorization from the

       requestors manager and the business owner

        How do I answer the questions posed on the form?      

       The first question most new employees have when reviewing the form is:

         What is my EMPLID?

 One way to look up your EMPLID on CUNYfirst is to go to:

 Self Service – This is on the top left corner of your screen.  Next click on

 Payroll and Compensation – This allows you to see employment data such as your compensation history.  Click on

 Compensation History – You will see one or more job descriptions.  Click on any job title. 

A screen with position  information will be displayed starting with:

 Compensation History

John Doe

From mm/dd/yyyy To: mm/dd/yyyy

Employee Job Information
Empl ID: Your 8 digit EMPLID will be shown here

This is the number you will need to complete your form for changes to your access.


         Who signs under Business Owner Approval?

Signatories depend upon the type of access requested.

Admissions - Anthony Davis, Director of Admissions

Financial Aid  - Veronica Lukas, Director or Mary Ann Langbart, Associate Director 

General Ledger – Miguel Quiroz, Finance Manager

HCM – Ellen Adams, Director of Personnel

        Procurement - David Wasserman,Executive Director for Finance and Business Affairs

        Student Financials – Christine Francavilla and Linda Krasner

        Student Records – Ann Tullio, Registrar


          Where do I take my form for processing?

Contact the Information Technology Department by calling (718) 631-6273 to have your form processed.


           How will I be notified when the change to my access  has been completed?

   An e-mai will be sent to your campus email address from:


           How long does it usually take to have the requested change in effect?

     Most requests are completed with 2 business days. 

    However, the the following types of requests tend to take longer:

      a. roles which cannot be granted locally

      b. incomplete or improperly completed forms

      c. forms accompanied by student waivers