We offer a trimester range of over 500 courses
In Professional Development, Preparatory Skills, Personal Enrichment, Kids College and more. Over 10,000 students enroll in our programs every year. Over 100 faculty teach in our programs. Explore our programs below.
▪ Courses under $25 are excluded from the registration fee. Matriculated QCC students in full-time credit courses are also exempt from this fee.
▪ Students who are enrolled in Free courses must pay the $15 registration fee.
▪ No refunds are issued for 1-day course sessions.
▪ A student who has submitted a bad check, or who stopped payment on a check to the College, will not be permitted to pay by check again. In these cases, payment must be by cash, money order, or credit card only. A fee of $15 will be charged for a bad check.
▪ A paid invoice is needed for class admission. The fee for a duplicate invoice is $5.00
Discount Policy for Seniors:
SENIOR CITIZENS (OVER 65 YEARS):
▪ All Continuing Education courses are offered at a discounted rate (see below) on space-available bases. Seniors are required to pay the $15 registration fee. First time registrants must apply for discounts at the time of registration and submit appropriate proof.
▪ 5% off all applicable/eligible courses less than $150.
▪ 10% off all applicable/eligible courses with tuition of $150 or more.
▪ * Excludes 50+ Club Members
QCC Alumni Association Members:
▪ All Alumni must be dues paying members of the QCC Alumni, and not just graduates of the College. They must show their QCC Alumni Card, with appropriate validation, to our office in order to be considered for an alumni discount when registering for Continuing Education courses at QCC.
▪ All eligible QCC Alumni will receive a 5% discount and a waiver of the $15 registration fee for all Continuing Education courses offered at QCC.
▪ The Discount and Registration waiver is only for the QCC Alumni member and not extended to members of their family.
The Office of Continuing Education adheres strictly to the following refund policies:
▪ All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing, by mail, fax, or in person.
Non-attendance does not constitute a withdrawal.
▪ No refund is given for courses which meet for only one or two sessions.
▪ No refund is given after the second class is in session.
▪ Materials fees are not refundable.
▪ The $15 registration fee is not refundable.
▪ Refunds are computed as of the date on which official notification is received by this office as follows: 90% refund 3 days prior to first class meeting. 75% refund prior to second class meeting (for courses that have more than two meetings). A refund takes approximately 4-5 weeks after the Office of Continuing Education receives your request. Refunds are made to the credit card or by check only to the payer of record.
For processing your refund request, please contact
Michelle Brown @ MBrown@qcc.cuny.edu