High School Partners
Each school offers various courses through our program. The courses selected depend on their programs of study and qualified faculty. Courses are offered within QCC's departments of Art & Design, Biological Sciences, Business, Engineering Technology, Physics, Speech Communication & Theater.
Come Visit our Campus!
Click on the link to register your class(es) for an information session and campus tour.
Become a Connect2College Partner High School
Partner high schools enter into a contractual agreement with Queensborough Community College. Teachers interested in the program must meet the same credentialing standards as those who teach on campus and must complete a formal application process. Courses may be offered as fall, spring, or full-year options.
To find out how your high school can become a Connect2College partner school, please contact Jacqueline Montgomery.
High School Benefits
- The opportunity to collaborate with university faculty to prepare students for college courses
- Collegial connections between high school and college instructors
- Program articulation between high school and college
- Reduced curricular redundancy
There are several advantages to earning QCC credits will still in high school, including:
- Tremendous financial savings
- A transition and gradual introduction to university study while remaining in a high school environment
- More scheduling flexibility when enrolling at a college or university
- Earlier completion of general education requirements
- Possibility of early degree completion