- CUNY- QCC 09/01 - present Bayside, NY
- Teaching Chemistry 120 lecture class. This is an introductory course of Chemistry.
- CUNY - QC 09/01/09 - present Flushing, NY
- Teaching three Chemistry Laboratories. The taught labs are included two introductory chemistry laboratories and one introductory to biochemistry.
- RF- Research Foundation 06/01/09 – present
Instructor and research laboratory trainer
- This position includes mentoring internship students in the research laboratory of biochemistry.
- Teaching students basic skills of laboratory work.
- Showing and training work with different instruments and biochemistry equipments.
- CUNY - Academic Services 06/2006 - 08/14/09 Flushing, NY
- Helping students with their Chemistry class, by providing workshops and extra help with the class material.
- Students appear to improve their class grade if they have attended these specially designed workshops.
- Creating extra practice problems to demonstrate and practice the learned subject.
- Kiriat Sharet High School Holon, Israel 2000; Obtained High school Diploma
- Queens College Flushing, NY, 2004- 2009 BA – MA ACS certified degrees in Biochemistry.
- The Kenneth Kupferberg Memorial Scholarship - 2006
- The Young Scientist Award – 2009
- AAAS/Science Program for Excellence in Science - 2009